新人参加展会怎么与客户交流接单 简单实用参加展会英语交流

版权声明:本文为博主原创文章,未经博主允许不得转载。 https://blog.csdn.net/lyc00net/article/details/83896812

展会是一个搜查客户的好机会,如果你是英语小白,那就需要懂得灵活使用几句常用英语。废话不多说,祝你好运。 


A: How are you? 
你好么? 


B: Fine. 
很好。 


A: Can I help you? 
能帮你么? 


B: No, just have a look. Thank you. 
不用,只是看看,谢谢。 


A: Oh, you have very good eyes, this is very hot item.   
你眼光不错,这个产品很火。 


B: How much is it? 
多少钱? 


A: Which market are you in, may I have your name card?   
你做哪个市场呢,可以要你的名片么? 


B: Sure. 
当然。 


A: Nice to meet you, Scot, I am Linda.   
很高兴遇见你,Scot,我是linda。 


B: Nice to meet you, too. 
我也很高兴遇见你。 


A: Your market is Spain, right? 
你的市场是西班牙,对么? 


B: Spain and Portugal 
西班牙和葡萄牙。 


A: This item is around USD18, but depends on your quantity. Can you give me some idea about quantity?   
这个产品大约18美金,但是取决于你的数量,你能告诉我数量么? 


B: 2000pcs. 


A: USD17.8/pc. How do you like it?   
USD17.8/pc. 感觉怎么样? 


B: It looks good, but price is expensive. 
看起来挺好,但是价格贵。 


A: How long are you in this business? 
你做这行多久了? 


B: Five years. 
5年。 


A: You must be very professional. Have a seat, please. 
你一定很专业,坐一下吧。 


We are in this field for 5 years, too. These are our catalogue and our brief introduction. We cooperate with big customer , for example, ABC in USA, and DEF in Germany. 
我们在这行五年了,这是我们的目录和我们的简介,我们有和大客户合作,比如,美国ABC和德国DEF. 


B: Do you have customer in Spain? 
你们西班牙有客户么? 


A: Yes, but not very big, hope we can have cooperation together, and we will give you our best support. 
有,但是不大,希望我们可以合作,我们会给你最好的支持。 


B: OK. 


A: This product is a little special, it can work longer than others, because we use larger lipo battery, that’s why it’s a little more expensive, but it is very popular in Europe, we hope you can try. 
这个产品比较特别,比其他产品工作更久,因为我们用比较大的锂电,所以才有点贵,但是在欧洲很受欢迎,希望你能试一下。 


B: OK. 


A: Scot, what about this product? It sells very hot in Spain.   
这个产品喜欢么?在西班牙卖的很火 


B: I already have similar one. 
我已经有相似款了。 


A: I see. How is that selling? 
明白,卖的怎样? 


B: It sells very well. 
很好。 


A: How much you buy it? 
多少钱买的? 


B: It's eleven something. 
11点几美金。 


A: I see. I can give you USD11 if you are interested in it. 
明白,如果你感兴趣,我可以给你11美金。 


B: OK. 


A: How you sell your goods, on line? 
你是如何销售货物的,在线? 


B: Yes, we have an online shop, and also do wholesale. 
是的,我们有一个网店也做批发。 


A: How many containers you import from China every year? 
每年从中国进口多少个柜? 


B: Around 10 containers. 
大约10个。 


A: Usually in May or September? 
一般在5月份和9月份么? 


B: No, 1 or 2 containers for every 2 months. 
不,大约每两个月1-2个柜。 


A: If you can confirm the order during the fair, we can give you more discount. 
如果你可以在展会期间确认订单,我可以给你更多的折扣。 


B: OK. Can you give me samples of these 2 items? 
好的,你能给我这两款的样品么? 


A: Sure, do you have hotel address? We can send samples to your hotel these days. 
当然,你有酒店地址么?我们这两天可以把样品送你酒店。 


B: You can send to this address, room 901. 
你可以送到这个地址,901房间。 


A: May I know your mobilephone No.? 
可以知道你手机号么? 


B: Sure. It's 13812345678 


A: OK, you will receive samples the day after tommorrow. 
后天你会收到样品的。 


B: Thank you very much. 

猜你喜欢

转载自blog.csdn.net/lyc00net/article/details/83896812
今日推荐