英语道歉用语

道歉:
general apologies 一般道歉用语

  1. excuse me. 请原谅.
  2. i’m so sorry. 很抱歉.
  3. i’m awfully sorry. 非常抱歉.
  4. i’m terribly sorry about that. 为此我非常抱歉.
  5. i apologize. 我道歉.
  6. my apologies. 我道歉.
  7. please forgive me. 请原谅.
  8. i hope you will excuse me. 希望你能原谅我.
  9. it seems i owe you an apology. 好像我该向你道个歉.
  10. you have my sincere apology. 我诚心诚意向你道歉.
  11. please accept my sincere apology. 请接受我诚心诚意的道歉.
  12. i can’t tell you how sorry i am. 我真的是很抱歉.
  13. you cannot believe how sorry i am. 你不知道我感到多么抱歉.
  14. words cannot describe how sorry i am. 语言无法描述我对你的歉意.
  15. i just don’t know what to say. 我真不知该说什么好.
  16. i really feel bad about it. 我真的感到很内疚.

apologizing for bothering someone 因打扰对方而致意.

  1. sorry to be a bother. 不好意思打扰你.
  2. sorry to be a pest. 不好意思打扰你.
  3. sorry to disturb you again. 抱歉, 又来打扰你.
  4. i’m sorry, i didn’t mean to bother you. 对不起,真不想打扰你.
  5. i’m afraid i’ve brought you a lot of trouble.
    恐怕我给你带来了不少麻烦.
  6. my son must have put you to a lot of trouble.
    我儿子一定给你带来不少麻烦.
  7. i’m sorry to have caused you so much inconvenience.
    给你造成诸多不便,我很抱歉.
  8. sorry about the inconvenience. 对不起添麻烦了.

apologizing for one’s mistake 因自己的过失而道歉.

  1. i’m sorry for what i’ve done. 我为我的所作所为向你道歉.
  2. i shouldn’t have done that. 我不该那么做.
  3. i should have asked you first. 我应该先征得你的同意.
  4. i honestly didn’t mean it. 我的确不是故意的.
  5. i didn’t mean to do that. 我并不想要那么做.
  6. i didn’t mean it that way. 事情闹成那样并非我的本意.
  7. i don’t know haw that could have happened.
    我不知道怎么会发生那样的事.
  8. you were right and i was wrong. i apologize.
    你是对的, 我错了. 我道歉.
  9. it’s my fault. i really feel bad about it.
    是我的错. 我真的感到很难过.
  10. it’s all my fault. i’ll try to make it up to you.
    这事儿全怪我.

预约请人做客
英语情景对话
A:Would you honor us with a visit?
A:能否赏光来敝处做客?
B:l’d love to. Thanks.
B:非常乐意,谢谢。
A:When will you be convenient?
A:你何时方便?
B:Any time will suit me.
B:我随时都有空。
A:Are you doing anything tomorrow?
A:明天你有安排吗?
B:I’m free tomorrow.
B:我明天有空。
A:I’ll pick you up at about nine o’clock, will it do?
A:大约9点钟我开车去接你,行吗?
B:All right, see you then.
B:好的,到时见。

取消约会1
A:I’m sorry to tell you that I have to cancel our appointment.
A:我很抱歉地告诉你,我不得不取消我们的约会。
B:What’s happened?
B:发生什么事了?
A:I must meet someone at the airport tomorrow afternoon.
A:我明天下午必须去机场接人。
B:I’m sorry to hear that. May we meet the day after tomorrow?
B:很遗憾。那我们可以后天见面吗?
A:OK. I’ll be free from nine to eleven. I’ll be there waiting for you.
A:可以,我九点到十一点有空。我会在那儿等你。
B:We’ll discuss the contract in detail.
B:我们要详细地讨论一下合同。
A:Sure. I’m really sorry for the trouble I’ve made.
A:那当然。给你造成了麻烦我很抱歉。
B:Not at all. See you.
B:没关系。再见。

取消约会2
nit 65 婉拒约请(2)
dialogue
英语情景对话
A:Hey, let’s go out and grab a couple of beers tonight!
A:嘿,今晚出去喝两杯啤酒吧。
B:Sorry, I can’t. I have to work late at the laboratory.
B:抱歉,我去不了。我得在实验室工作到很晚。
A:Nigel, you sure lead a dog’s life, what’s up with that?
A:奈杰尔,你活得可真辛苦,怎么搞的?
B:My boss wants me to finish this project tonight.
B:老板要求我今晚就完成这个项目。

迟到致歉
A:I am sorry to have kept all of you waiting. I was delayed by something urgent.
B:很抱歉让你们大家等了这么久。我被一些急事给耽搁了。
B:You are not late, Mr. Thomas. There’re still 15 minutes to go. Mr. White has just called you.
A:你没有迟到,托马斯先生,还有15分钟。怀特先生刚才打电话给你了。
A:What did he say?
B:他说什么?
B:He said there was a traffic jam, but he is coming.
A:他说有些堵车,他在路上。
A:He shouldn’t drive his car. He should come here by bus.
B:他不该开车,他应该乘车来。

迟到致歉
A:I beg your pardon for being late.
A:请原谅,我迟到了。
B:Better late than never.
B:迟到总比不到好。
A:So sorry, I don’t mean to be.
A:确实抱歉得很,我不是故意的。
B:That’s perfectly all right.
B:没关系。
A:Thanks for your forgiving.
A:谢谢你的宽恕。
B:It’s really of nothing.
B:真的没什么。
A:I’ll work hard.
A:我会努力工作的。
B:That’s quite all right.
B:那很好。

猜你喜欢

转载自blog.csdn.net/weixin_44347111/article/details/85851505