我想和你虚度时光,比如低头看鱼 比如把茶杯留在桌子上,离开 浪费它们好看的阴影...

When I was young

当我小时候

I'd listen to the radio

聆听收音机

Waiting for my favorite songs

等待着我最喜欢的歌曲

When they played I'd sing along

当歌曲播放时我和着它轻轻吟唱

It made me smile

我脸上洋溢着幸福的微笑

Those were such happy times

扫描二维码关注公众号,回复: 10911094 查看本文章

那时的时光多么幸福

I fell in love with you watching Casablanca

看《卡萨布兰卡》这部片时,我爱上了你

Back row of the drive in show in the flickering light

当时汽车电影院的后排灯光闪烁不定

Popcorn and cokes beneath the stars became champagne and caviar

爆米花和可乐在星光下变成了香槟和鱼子酱

Making love on a long hot summers night

我们在漫长的而燥热的夏夜里尽情欢笑

Are you going to Scarborough Fair ?

你要去斯卡布罗集市吗?

Parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme, 

那里有欧芹、鼠尾草、迷迭草和百里香,

Remember me to one who lives there, 

代我问候那儿的一位姑娘,

She once was a true love of mine. 

她曾是我心上的人。

I am sailing

我在航行

I am sailing

我在航行

Home again 'cross the sea.

又一次归航,穿越海洋

I am sailing stormy waters.

我在航行,在那风暴之海

To be near you 

只为靠近你

To be free

只为解脱

Say you say me

说你,说我

Say it for always that's the way it should be

应该永远是这样 本来就该是这样

Say you say me

说你,说我

Say it together naturally

很自然地在一起

Should auld acquaintance be forgot,

怎样忘记旧日朋友

And never brought to mind?

心中能不怀想

Should auld acquaintance be forgot

怎能忘记旧日朋友

And days of auld lang syne?

友谊地久天长

On a dark desert highway, 

行驶在昏黑的沙漠公路上

cool wind in my hair

凉风吹起我的头发

Warm smell of colitas,

浓烈的大麻味道

rising up through the air

弥散在空气中

Up ahead in the distance, 

抬头遥望远方

I saw a shimmering light

我看到灯光闪烁

My head grew heavy and my sight grew dim

我的头越来越沉 视线也变得模糊

I had to stop for the night

我不得不停下来 寻找过夜的地方

发布了943 篇原创文章 · 获赞 478 · 访问量 821万+

猜你喜欢

转载自blog.csdn.net/david_lv/article/details/104132357
今日推荐