TPO-13 C2 How to use language lab

TPO-13 C2 How to use language lab

第 1 段
1.Listen to a conversation between a student and the language lab manager.
听学生和语言实验室经理之间的谈话。
第 2 段
1.Hi, I'm not sure, but err... is this the Carter language lab?
嗨,我不知道,但嗯...这是卡特语音室?
第 3 段
1.Yes, it is. How can I help you?
是的。我怎么帮你?
第 4 段
1.I'm taking the first year Spanish this semester.
这个学期我选修第一年的西班牙语。
2.Our professor says that we need to come here to view a series of videos.
我们的教授说,我们需要来这里观看了一系列的视频。
3.I think it is called Spanish-Working on Your Accent.
我认为它被称为西班牙语—致力于你的口音?
第 5 段
1.Yes, we have that.
是的,我们有。
2.Err... They are on the wall behind you.
嗯....他们是在你身后的墙上。
第 6 段
1.So, I can just take... err... can I take the whole series home?
好。所以,我可以.....我可以把整个系列带回家吗家?
2.I think there are three of them.
我认为他们三个。
第 7 段
1.I guess you haven't been here before.
我猜你没有来过这里。
第 8 段
1.No, no I haven't.
不,不,我没有。
第 9 段
1.Ok, well, you have to watch the videos here.
好的,你必须这里观看视频。
2.You need to sign in to reserve an open room and sign out the video you need, just start with the first one in the series, each video is half an hour long.
您需要登录预留一个开放的房间,并签署了你所需要的视频,从系列中第一个开始,每个视频是半小时之久。
第 10 段
1.So, it is a video library, basically?
因此,它是一个视频图书馆,基本上?
第 11 段
1.Yes, but unlike the library, you can't take any videos out of the lab.
是的,但和图书馆不同的是,你不能把任何影片走出实验室。
第 12 段
1.OK, so how long can I use a video room for?
好的,我可以用视频室多长时间?
第 13 段
1.You can sign up for two hours at a time.
你可以一次注册两个小时。
第 14 段
1.Oh, good, so I can watch more than one video when I come up here.
哦,不错,这样当我来这里的时候,我就可以观看多个视频时。
2.Is the lab pretty busy all the time?
实验室所有时间都非常繁忙吗?
第 15 段
1.Well, rooms are usually full right after dinner time, but you can sign up the day before to reserve the room if you want.
晚饭后的时间,房间是通常是满的,但你可以在前一天注册预订一个房间,如果你想要的话。
第 16 段
1.Err... the day before....
嗯...前一天....
2.But, I can just stop in to see if there's any rooms open, right?
但是,我可以顺便过来看看是否有任何的房间吗?

第 17 段
1.Sure, stop in any time.
当然,什么时间都可以。
第 18 段
1.What about copies of the videos? Is there just one copy of each in the series?
影片拷贝怎么样?每个系列只有一个副本?
2.I don't want to miss out if everyone comes in advance.
如果一下子每个人都来了,我不想借不到。

第 19 段
1.Oh, no, we have several copies of each tape in the Spanish accent series.
哦,不,西班牙口音系列的每个磁带我们都有多个副本。
2.We usually have multiple copies of everything for each video collection.
我们通常为了每一个系列的每一个视频采集多个副本。
第 20 段
1.Super. So... how many rooms are there total in the lab?
太好了。所以......在实验室总共有有多少房间?
第 21 段
1.20. They are pretty small.
20个。他们是非常小的。
2.So, we normally get one person or no more than a small group of people in their watching the video together.
所以,我们通常会让一个人或不超过一小群人在那里一起观看视频。
3.Actually, someone else from your class just came in and took the first Spanish video in to watch.
其实,其他和你一班上的人已经来了,拿着西班牙第一视频在观看。
4.You could probably run in there and watch it with them.
你可能可以走进去和他一起看。
5.Of course, you are welcome to have own room.
当然,欢迎你有自己的房间。
6.But, sometimes students like to watch with classmate, so they can review the material with each other afterwards.
但是,有时候学生们喜欢看和同学一起看,这样他们在之后可以和对方一起复习材料。
7.For example, if there was some content they didn't really understand.
例如,如果有一些内容,他们并没有真正理解…
第 22 段
1.I guess I prefer my own room.
我想我更喜欢我自己的房间。
2.I concentrate better by myself and I don't want to miss anything, you know, and he is probably already started watching it...
我自己一个人更能够集中精神,我不想错过任何东西,你知道的,他可能已经开始看它...
第 23 段
1.No problem, we've got a lot of rooms open right now.
没问题,我们现在已经有多房是开放的。
2.When you come in, you sign your name on the list and you're assigned a room number ,or if you call in advance, then the attendant will tell you your room number,
当你进来,你在名单上签上你的名字,你会被分配房号,或者,如果你提前打电话,服务员会告诉你你的房间号,

3.if you forget, just come in and take a look at the list. The videos are over there.
如果你忘了,只要进来看看列表。影片是在那边。
第 24 段
1.Great, thanks.
太好了,谢谢。

猜你喜欢

转载自www.cnblogs.com/leihui/p/10228032.html