一起学英语第十三期

Chandler accidentally saw Rachel’s breasts,Joey’s father came to New York to see him,but Joey found out his father was having an affair,Phoebe’s got a boyfriend everyone hates…
Chandler不小心看到了Rachel的胸,Joey的爸爸来纽约看他,但是Joey发现他爸爸有外遇,Phoebe交了一个所有人都讨厌的男朋友。。。。。
照例喜欢的图片镇场。哈哈,今天的有点多。
Chandler和Joey谈心
在这里插入图片描述
在这里插入图片描述

句子

You know, that you use your humor as a way of keeping people at a distance.
你用你的幽默和人保持距离。
I just wanted to put a nice memory in your head so you’d know I wasn’t always such a terrible guy.
我只想勾起你美好的回忆,这样你就不会觉得我一直是个烂人。
We’re all adults here, there’s only one way to resolve this.
我们都是成年人了,此事只有一个解决之道。
Tit for tat.
以牙还牙。针锋相对
maybe maybe to compensate for overshadowing a sibling, maybe you…
或许是弥补你让你妹相形见绌的愧疚,或许……
That that’s ridiculous! I don’t feel guilty for her failures!
这太荒谬了,她不争气我并未感到自责。
I want you right here where I can keep an eye on you.
我要你们待在这儿,这样我就可以监视你们。
And I always figured, when the right one comes along, I would be able to be a standup guy and go the distance
我想当对的人出现时,我能成为一个可靠的男人,并且坚持下去。
It’s just…you know they are parents, after a certain point, you gotta let go. Even if you know better, you’ve gotta let them make their own mistakes.
或许吧,他们是父母,到了一个度,你不得不顺其自然,即使你知道这样怎么做更好,但你还是得让他们犯自己的错误

单词

重点单词
重点单词

发布了26 篇原创文章 · 获赞 1 · 访问量 1653

猜你喜欢

转载自blog.csdn.net/xiyangxia666hui/article/details/105610057